Finding the right air conditioning service for your Palm Springs, CA, home can be challenging. At Esser Air Conditioning and Heating, we make the process easy for you and your family with expert air conditioning repair and installation services that keep you comfortable throughout the year.
Keeping Things Cool in Palm Springs, CA
Esser Air Conditioning and Heating is a Trane Comfort Specialist. We employ NATE-certified Comfort Specialists and provide a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee for all our work. Whether you need a brand-new system or repairs to your existing AC, our team will provide friendly and effective services that keep you cool and comfortable.
Air Conditioning Repair Options for Palm Springs, CA, Homeowners
If you need air conditioning repair services, Esser Air Conditioning and Heating provides emergency services available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our pros can restore comfortable indoor temperatures and give valuable advice on preventing breakdowns in the future. No matter what, we’ll always go the extra mile to provide the best services for you by:
- Employing licensed sales and service pros who emphasize an outstanding customer experience.
- Maintaining a reputation as a family-centered company (since 1980) and giving you the option of speaking with a member of our family any time of day
- Gifting every customer 100% peace of mind with flat-rate pricing, transparent communication, and worry-free programs
Palm Springs, CA Maintenance and Air Conditioning Services
Regular maintenance is one of the most important ways to keep your heating and air conditioning system operating at peak efficiency. Our Comfort Specialists will perform routine maintenance tasks that include the following:
- Examining and replacing air filters
- Cleaning your evaporator and condenser coils
- Checking and clearing drain lines and drain pans
- Lubricating motor bearings
- Replacing worn belts
- Checking for refrigerant leaks and recharging refrigerant levels
- Examining electrical connections
- Inspecting ductwork
- Making sure your thermostat is working properly