An AC installation isn’t a small project; it’s complex and requires precision and expertise. Luckily, our Esser Air Conditioning and Heating family is happy to assist households like yours with choosing a high-quality, affordable AC. We’ll install it without cutting corners to ensure long-lasting efficiency.
When to Replace Versus Repair
It’s not an easy decision to replace your air conditioner, especially considering the cost. Most people find that their cooling systems need more repairs when they reach the 12-year mark. Before moving forward, you must consider many factors, including the age and estimated repair costs.
At Esser Air Conditioning and Heating, our highly trained Comfort Specialists will walk you through all repair and replacement options to help you make the best choice. Sometimes, putting your repair funds towards a higher efficiency system may make more sense. Whatever the situation, we always place the focus on you, the customer, and ensure that your overall experience is seamless.
How to Choose the Right Air Conditioning Installation Company
The first decision to make when installing a new system is to purchase it from a reputable brand. The next decision is to hire a qualified installation team. Take the time to research and ultimately choose a company with the proper training and experience to avoid common installation issues, such as airflow and temperature control. At Esser Air Conditioning and Heating, we do this in the following three ways:
- Completing accurate load calculations
- Helping households choose Trane equipment correctly sized for performance and efficiency
- Suggesting the latest accessories and features to keep your home more comfortable
How to Maintain Your New Air Conditioner
You want your new air conditioning replacement to perform better and last longer because this isn’t a purchase you make often. To maintain an efficient AC, you need to check the system periodically. Most major manufacturers recommend regular tune-ups to keep your air conditioner running its best for many years.
When it’s time for a new AC installation, you deserve to work with a dedicated team that puts your needs first. Families across Palm Springs, La Quinta, and Cathedral City, CA, have trusted our pros with AC installations for 40 years. Being a Trane Comfort Specialist allows us to deliver an unmatched experience, not to mention:
- A comprehensive satisfaction guarantee
- NATE-certified Comfort Specialists and skilled sales pros who have all gone through a rigorous background check
- Our slogan “Yes Sir, It’s Esser!” came about because we truly strive to be a one-stop-shop for all types of HVAC installations
- Gifting every customer with peace of mind that they’ll never need to stress about setting aside extra funds if repairs happen
- If you or your family have any questions along the way, a member of the Esser family will be there to help!
- Around the clock emergency services