You depend on your water heater to provide a steady supply of hot H20 for showers, baths, and many other household tasks. At Esser Air Conditioning and Heating, we offer water heater installation services to keep this essential home system running efficiently for you and your family.
Do You Need a New Water Heater?
If your water heater no longer produces enough hot water for your needs or frequently breaks down, it may be time to consider a replacement. At Esser Air Conditioning and Heating, we offer various standard and tankless water heater options that will make it easy to keep the aqua flowing. Some of the key warning signs that you might need a new water heater are listed here:
- Your water heater is more than ten years old. After this point, most systems begin to lose efficiency and are at higher risk of failing altogether.
- If you hear strange noises from your water heater, you may need repairs, maintenance, or a replacement.
- Strange smells can sometimes signal issues with your water heater.
- A discoloration or rusty appearance from your taps may indicate that your water heater is near the end of its useful life.
- Leaks are another common problem with older water heaters.
- One of the most important reasons to consider scheduling a water heater installation is a general lack of hot water for household tasks. A new system could be the perfect solution if the hot water runs out before the end of the shower or wash cycle.
Tankless Water Heater Options for Palm Springs, La Quinta, & Cathedral City, CA, Homes
Traditional water heaters use large tanks to hold water. By contrast, tankless water heater systems heat only the amount of water you need for any specific task. This can lower the amount of wasted energy used throughout the day. By upgrading to a tankless system, Esser Air Conditioning and Heating can potentially save you money on energy costs while allowing you to enjoy the benefits of always-available hot water for your home.
Yes Sir, It's Esser!
Calling Esser Air Conditioning and Heating can help you avoid unexpected breakdowns for your aging water heater. Our NATE-certified Comfort Specialists can provide you with the best options for replacing your aging water heater with an energy-efficient system designed to suit your needs. Call us today to schedule an appointment with our family-focused pros.